This course is designed to provide delegates with an understanding of the requirements of BRCGS Food Safety. Emphasis is placed on creating a food safety culture and the importance of active involvement from all staff levels.
he following is covered:
- The BRCGS standard in relation to other standards for food safety and quality
- Food safety legislation within the South African context
- Fundamental clauses and their interpretation
- Senior management commitment and continual improvement
- Requirements for HACCP based on Codex Alimentarius principles
- Quality management system requirements
- Site standards and hygiene requirements
- Product control, process control and requirements for personnel
- Food defense and food fraud mitigation
- High risk, high care and ambient high care requirements
- Requirements for traded goods
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Staff responsible for implementing and/ or maintaining the quality and food safety system based on the BRCGS Food Safety standard e.g. quality managers, food safety managers, HACCP food safety team members, team leaders, production and QC staff, consultants, internal auditors
Delegates will be equipped to implement and maintain a food safety and quality system based on BRCGS Food Safety and understand their roles in the system