How to establish a product safety and quality system for supply to the food industry using a risk-based approach.
The following is covered:
- The BRCGS standard in relation to other standards for food safety and quality
- Legislation related to packaging materials
- Fundamental clauses and their interpretation
- Senior management commitment
- Hazard and risk management
- Product safety and quality management
- Site standards
- Product and process control
- Requirements for traded products
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Staff responsible for implementing and/or maintaining the quality and product safety system based on the BRCGS such as quality managers, food safety managers, HARA team members and team leaders, production and QC staff.
Prior Hygiene Awareness training and/or HACCP training is advisable, but not a prerequisite.