Build a robust food safety culture and address the beliefs and attitudes affecting behaviours to achieve this.
No prior learning is required.
The delegate will gain an understanding of the principles of food safety culture and how these are applied to improve food safety management systems.
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance
- What is food safety culture?
- Why is food safety culture important?
- The development of culture as a significant factor in success in food safety
- What defines food safety culture?
- Food safety culture in food safety management standards such as FSSC 22000 and BRCGS
- How is food safety culture assessed?
- How is food safety culture changed?
- Understanding behavioural science – the basics – people what makes them tick
- How will we change? – My role in change management.
- Barriers to change and how to deal with these
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course is ideal for
- Owners of food companies
- Quality managers
- EHP’s and regulators
- The person in charge of a food facility
- Food safety managers
This course is presented in conjunction with Food safety Culture Solutions SA Pty Ltd, a division of Food Risk Forum Pty Ltd T/a Food Focus