This course gives a comprehensive overview of the requirements of ISO 901. We provide a workbook on the ISO 9001 standard.
- The history of ISO 9001
- Principles of quality management
- Customer-focus: how to develop this culture
- ISO 9001:2015 requirements – context of the organisation, leadership, Planning, support, operation, performance evaluation and improvement
- The application of the PDCA cycle; risk-based thinking and the process approach
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is aimed at:
- Those that are managing/ overseeing staff who are actively involved with the day to day running of the quality management system
- Quality managers
- Technical Managers
- Those who need ISO 9001 refresher training
- Those appointed as quality managers/ quality coordinators
- SHEQ managers/ coordinators
- Those who have not had formal exposure to ISO 9001
The learner will gain an understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001 and how to apply it in a manufacturing or service delivery environment.
Certificates of attendance are issued