This 5 day course addresses the principles and practices for the effective internal and external audits in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 19011:2018.
Learners gain the necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom instructions, role-plays, group exercises and open forum discussions.
Completion of at least 3 days ISO 9001:2015 implementation/understanding training
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone involved with conducting audits of QMS systems will greatly benefit
Delegates will be able to:
- Explain audit definitions and concepts
- Explain audit responsibilities
- Schedule audits
- Prepare for and plan audits
- Prepare audit checklists
- Evaluate QMS documentation
- Conduct an opening meeting
- Apply the process approach when auditing
- Auditing risks
- Collect and verify audit evidence
- Communicate effectively during an audit
- Write audit findings and nonconformities
- Reach audit conclusions
- Conduct a closing meeting
- Write an audit summary report
- Conduct an audit follow-up
- Explain the certification process