This course gives an overview of the requirements of ISO 9001 that explains the role of production and QC personnel in a quality management system.
The following is covered:
- The history of ISO 9001
- The process approach to quality management
- ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- context of the organisation
- operational requirements
- performance evaluation
- The importance of team work and co-operation is emphasised as well as establishing a quality culture from highest to lowest level in the organisation
- The application of the PDCA cycle; risk-based thinking and how to apply it in a QMS
- The importance of record completion and the golden rules for retaining documented information
- Practical examples are given that the delegate will be able to relate to
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is aimed at:
- Production and QC personnel and their management involved with day-to-day implementation and/or maintenance of the QMS.
- Those who have not had formal exposure to ISO 9001, but would like to see how ISO 9001 applies to their jobs.
The learner will gain an understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001 and how to apply it in a manufacturing or service delivery environment.