This course is designed to provide management with an understanding of the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and their role in an effective QMS.
This course highlights the importance of commitment to the QMS implementation, maintenance and continual improvement.
The following is covered:
- The seven quality management principles
- The high level structure (HLS)
- Context of the organisation
- Risk-based thinking
- The enhanced focus on the process approach
- Leadership and commitment
- The role of the quality policy
- Assigning roles, responsibilities and authorities
- Management review
- Terminology changes and an overview of other changes
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is ideal for top management or those responsible for managing processes within the organisation