- The risk to safety of food at organisational and operational level
- Food safety at floor level – good manufacturing and good hygiene practises
- The preventative approach in managing risk – HACCP
- Management of a HACCP or food safety system: the tools that will provide information for more effective food safety management
- Establishing a food safety culture
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course will provide the person in charge (PIC) of the food handling premises with the training that is required by R638. Owners of food handling businesses and managers of sites where food is handled will greatly benefit from the information shared.
No prior learning is required. Pre-course reading material will be made available to allow the delegate to prepare thoroughly.
This course includes an exam (about 1 hour). Certificates of successful completion will be issued to those who achieve above 70%