This course is designed to provide organisations wishing to implement ISO 9001:2015 with an understanding of the requirements of the standard and the need for continual improvement through the application of the PDCA cycle. The course content is supported by exercises and case studies to reinforce the learning material.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is ideal for quality managers, quality coordinators and compliance managers.
Any person who is responsible for the implementation and/or maintenance of the QMS will greatly benefit from this course.
Delegates will gain an understanding of:
- The seven quality management principles
- The PDCA cycle
- The role of leadership
- How to conduct the management review meeting
- Planning requirements to achieve quality objectives
- Supporting processes
- Operational control requirements:
- operational planning and control
- production and service provision control
- design and development of products and services
- release of products and services and the control of nonconforming outputs
- Performance evaluation and measurements and how to conduct internal audits
- Improvement requirements including requirements for corrective action and continual improvement